[Discuss-gnuradio] Error fftw3f.pc

From: Alaelddin Mohammed
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error fftw3f.pc
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 19:06:35 +0200

Hi

I have a problem . when I am trying to configure the gnuradio in Cygwin I got
the following message.

checking for fftw3f >= 3.0... Package fftw3f was not found in the pkg-config sea
rch path. Perhaps you should add the directory containing `fftw3f.pc' to the PKG
_CONFIG_PATH environment variable No package 'fftw3f' found
configure: error: Library requirements (fftw3f >= 3.0) not met; consider adjusti
ng the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your libraries are in a nonstanda
rd prefix so pkg-config can find them.

I installed all packages as defined in the Sygwin instruction. the packge ffw3
installed and the file fftw3f.pc in its location.

Could you please help me how to fix this

Best Regards
Alaelddin