[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Regarding a module

From: Patrcik Strasser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Regarding a module
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:32:24 +0200

bellzii schrieb:
can some1 tell me what does the module "OptionParser" and what does "parser = OptionParser(option_class=eng_option)
    parser.add_option"  mean?  is there a command to view the module?

A reasonable good IDE should present you the inline documentation. If not, use the command line interactive python shell ("python"), and do (without ">>> "):
>>> import optparse
>>> help(optparse)
>>> dir(optparse)

I use pyalamode from wxWidgets to browse code and inline documentation.

Patrick