Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Undefine symbol

From: Eng. Firas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Undefine symbol
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:47:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

My GNU-Radio was installed before two months in my laptop and it was working
fine on my Ubuntu Edgy (except for the gr_video_sdl). To get advantage from
the new developments, suddenly I decided to dismiss it and rebuild it again
from the SVN. Then I had several errors (mblock and SWIG errors) I failed to
solve these problem for about two days. At this moment, I upgraded my OS
from Ubuntu 6.10 ("Edgy") to 7.04 ("Feisty"). After that I rebuilt the
gnuradio from the SVN at 7:30 GMT 18-June-2007. I get perfect installation
with zero errors. Even the gr_video_sdl was working. I just mentioned the
exact build time from SVN so that we have a working gnuradio package time
reference .

Firas,