[Discuss-gnuradio] FLEX400

From: Mamoru Yamamoto
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FLEX400
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 03:47:52 +0900

Dear Sirs,

I have two questions on USRP and GNU radio use.

(1) Change of output file of file_sink

I would like to record data into files.  I am now using
file_sink in the flow graph.  Now my program is very
simple and it can record data into one file only.
I want to change the program that it can start/stop
receiving, and for different runs, record data into
different files.  How can I change output file
(= filename)?  Do I need to stop the program and
return to OS for each file output?

(2) Set PLL frequency of RFX400

I am using RFX400 for receiving.  It works fine.
But I would like to set PLL (the local oscillator
on the board) to a certain frequency.  Please show
me how to control frequency of the PLL on the board.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

----
Mamoru Yamamoto  address@hidden