[Discuss-gnuradio] Tx/Rx in the 144 MHz (2m) band

From: Lee Patton
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tx/Rx in the 144 MHz (2m) band
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:06:13 -0400

I'm sure this has been previously discussed on the list, but I can't
find the discussion in the archives...

I want to transmit and receive in the 144 MHz (2m) band, but there isn't
a daughterboard available for that band.  144 MHz will alias to 16 MHz
with a 64 MHz sampling frequency.  So, sub-nyquist sampling will work on
receive.  However, I'm not sure how to achieve 144 MHz on transmit.  (By
the way, I need to be coherent between transmit and recieve.) Any advice
on the simplest course of action?

Thanks,
 -Lee