[Discuss-gnuradio] about how to test RFX900 with USRP

From: CHEN,ZHIFENG
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] about how to test RFX900 with USRP
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:51:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I am a beginner in USRP for GNU Radio. I just buy two sets of USRP with RFX900 for our project. There is no any documents together with the package. That is fine for play USRP monther board. I have test the USRP and it is fine. But when I want to test a transmitter and receiver between two sets of USRP+RFX900, there is no any documents address this. I have to find which file may be used to test RFX900, and furthermore go through all the codes in that file to decide how to build up a link between two RFX900. Since there are almost no comments, it is very difficult for many beginners like me to understand. Does anyone have suggestions for:
1. which files should I use to test link between two RFX900?
2. which file may I use to set the power gain for trasmitter? since my experience before is LNA in receiver has maximum input power limit.
3. which file may I use to set different waveforms?
4. Is there such documents addressing these for beginner?
Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
James