[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_oscope with 2 channels

From: bellzii
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_oscope with 2 channels
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:44:28 -0700 (PDT)

Theres some questions that have been puzzling me,

when i used the usrp_oscope , there are 2 signals one for channel 1, and one
for channel 2; do they resemble the Tx/Rx and Rx ? if so why when i place an
antenna on one of them there's no difference in the signlas?Is there a way i
can isolate the Rx for instance?

Whats the purpose of the filter following the AD8347-MIX Quad Demod and the
AD8347 following it?

Ive got the RFX2400 daughter boards and ive noticed that they only work in
the range of 2.4 GHz b not      at 2.5 ,2.6 or 2.7 GHz or anything in
between , is this because the ISM bandpass filter? how can I bypass it?

When running a code that receives a file that i transmitted, strangely i
still am receiving data even if im not transmitting anything(ive tried
different frequencies)?  Is it possible to send a file as a txt file or an
image directly? not in its .dat form?

thanks in advance