[Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency resolution of CORDIC algorithm

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency resolution of CORDIC algorithm
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:56:05 +0200

Hi,

after having read several papers on the subject, I am still not able
to find the answer I am looking for. I wonder how to calculate the
frequency resolution of the CORDIC algorithm. In an earlier post to
this mailing list it was stated that the resolution is approximately
0.01 Hz. Could anyone point me to where I can find a deviation of this
result?

Regards,
--
Trond Danielsen