Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] :RFX2400 specifications

From: Ziad ElMarakshy
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] :RFX2400 specifications
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 04:29:57 -0700 (PDT)

All the IF processing is on the motherboard  not the daughterboard. The
RFX2400 works with direct conversion which means it has no IF .
regarding the scope , im not sure but i assume its in uV , I also would like
to know if thats true ,
and does the 2 channels being displayed one is the I and the other is Q ??