[Discuss-gnuradio] D'oh!

From: Eric A. Cottrell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] D'oh!
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 13:31:41 -0400

Hello,

Well my first commit and I fell flat on my face.  I committed the source
directory for the Mode Select code but not the actual source files.
This is fixed.

I am using the kdesvn tool which seems to work good once you figure out
the difference between the add and the add recursive commands. :)

I need to adjust the padding of a structure to eliminate buffer
warnings.  I noticed that sometimes it occurs on only one of several
machines I use.  It seems like sometimes I make changes and I do not get
the buffer warnings until I do a make distclean then do a build.

The code will mot be merged into the trunk for awhile as I still need to
add things and fix things.  I notice some problems with the good frame
only filter in the log formatter.  I do not seem to get good short
frames other than type 11 from ACAS/TCAS interrogators.

73 Eric