Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failed to set TX frequency!!

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failed to set TX frequency!!
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 11:09:16 -0700

Eng. Firas wrote:

> I think there is a problem in setting TX frequency of Basic daughter board
> using the USRP  "tune"  function in the range from (45MHz to 83MHz)!.
> Outside this range, the tune function is working fine.

You'd have a much higher chance of getting a useful reply if you
included a description with more content than "there is a problem."

What is happening that shouldn't be happening?

What isn't happening that should be happening?

What do you see on your screen?

Has it worked before but something changed and now it is not working?
What changed?

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC