[Discuss-gnuradio] RuntimeError: audio_alsa_sink

From: keval
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RuntimeError: audio_alsa_sink
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 02:23:02 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings.
(Not sure that this message actually was posted, so I'm submitting a second
time.)
Got gnuradio compiled, made, and actually ran the dialtone test last night.
However, when I attempted the same this morning, I got the following message
(which, I have to say, I've gotten before but thought last night's test had
eliminated).
Any thoughts?
Kevin

  File "<stdin>", line 2, in <module>
  File "<stdin>", line 7, in build_graph
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/gnuradio/audio_alsa.py", line 228,
in sink
    return _audio_alsa.sink(*args)
RuntimeError: audio_alsa_sink