[Discuss-gnuradio] register io

From: Zhuocheng Yang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] register io
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:07:14 -0400 (EDT)

So I took a look at serial_io.v. I understand the idea now, you just shift in
the serial_addr first and then shift in the serial_data if you want to write.
Upon read, the highest bit of serial_addr should be set to one. In
usrp_inband_usb.v, inputs to serial_io.v is set to be inputs of the higher
level file. Is it ok for me to change those inputs to be outputs of my own
logic block? I am not sure if that will cause any problem.

Leo