[Discuss-gnuradio] Storing A/D samples in memory.........

From: Kshitij Kumar Singh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Storing A/D samples in memory.........
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:53:00 -0400

As a part of some research work on cooperative communications in wireless networks, I had decided to use
the USRP as one the of my implementation platforms. I used the tutorials by D. Shen as a reference. There are, however , some  specific problems I need help with :
  I need to store the received signal A/D samples (before all the post-demod  processing stuff takes place) in memory and to correlate them with similar samples stored somewhere else in memory. Once this initial processing is done, I can move on to the demod part. The sample storage/correlation  part is where I am
getting stuck time and again.  Is  there some specific block I am  going to need or do I need to write my own signal processing block from scratch?
                  I tried looking in the mailing list archives but couldn't find  anything similar. Kindly point to any suitable reference on this topic I may have overlooked.

Sincerely,
Kshitij