[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_fft.py data acquisition

From: David Lindberg
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_fft.py data acquisition
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:06:36 -0400

Hello,

I am very new to GNU radio and USRP and have been using the functions usrp_siggen.py and usrp_fft.py to transmit and display various functions, such as sine waves.  When I use usrp_fft.py I am able to get the spectrum on the gui and see a nice impulse for a sine wave, but is there a way to alter the python code to retrieve the actual stream of data in a file?  I'd like to do some analysis on the data for a long period of time.  If you need any information about the hardware, I can provide that for you.

David