[Discuss-gnuradio] driver for ueidaq boards

From: ematlis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] driver for ueidaq boards
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:35:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all-

I was curious what would be involved in getting gnuradio to run on any given data acquistion board that already has a linux kernel driver, such as the United Electronic Industry's Powerdaq boards:

http://ueidaq.com/products/pci-data-acquisition/pd2-mfs/

We have a number of these in the lab, and I would be interested in using them in a gnuradio-based oscilloscope type fashion. These boards are capable of streaming data using the Linux drivers.

thanks,
eric

Eric H. Matlis, Ph.D.
Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering Dept.
120 Hessert Center for Aerospace Research
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5684
Phone: (574) 631-6054
Fax:   (574) 631-8355