[Discuss-gnuradio] About TDMA protocol with Gnuradio and Click

From: KC Huang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] About TDMA protocol with Gnuradio and Click
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:10:10 -0400

Hi Gesly:

I am the student of Rutgers and now I try to do some TDMA MAC protocol with
Gnuradio and Click. After researching the Gnuradio mailling list, I found
that u have already done this protocol to work. So, I wonder that if I can
ask u some questions:

1. How to make the interface between Click and Gnuradio?
2. How does Click router control the PHY written by Gnuradio?

I appreciate ur help! Thanks in advance!!

KC Huang