[Discuss-gnuradio] hierblock2

From: Dominik Auras
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] hierblock2
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 12:32:21 +0200

Hello,

Currently, I am cleaning up my receiver's code. Therefore I thought using
the new style hierarchical blocks.

With the old blocks, there were these "kludge copy" blocks at the input of
an hierarchical block in the case that the input stream was spreaded among
several blocks in the inside. I saw this workaround in your examples with a
note that it will be obsolete when the new blocks are implemented.

This does not seem to work. I still need an input block as "kludge copy".
Actually, I do not know if you already completed the work on the new blocks.
So, is it a feature or a bug?

Thanks
Dominik