Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Efficient notch filters

From: John Clark
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Efficient notch filters
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:23:55 -0700

Martin Dvh schrieb:
ALso note that the current standard multitap IIR implementation probably has a
bug, (See my mail with a fix for that in the mailinglist archive)

What would be the effect of this bug? I think this is used in a FFT application I have. So, if it is a 'serious' problem, I'd like to fix it... if it is a 'less that serious' problem, I can wait until it filters out to the main set of code...

John Clark.