Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 64 bit vs 32 bit

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 64 bit vs 32 bit
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 15:50:39 -0700

Manaen Schlabach wrote:
that I am using GNUradio yet. I heard that 32bit v. 64bit makes a difference with the newest python interpreters. Is this the case? Is

Hi,

I am running 32 and 64 bit versions of ubuntu on my Dell M90. On the 64 bit version, the USRP is not seen with an error similar to "Unable to find USRP#0". I did not investigate further. I am confident I properly setup gnuradio/USRP/udevrules/permissions because I just went through the process on the 32 bit version.

Chris