[Discuss-gnuradio] Question about LFTX and RFTX

From: Ismail Mohamed
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about LFTX and RFTX
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 16:22:41 +1000

Hi,

I have a question about using the LFTX/RX boards to communicate at base band frequencies. At the moment I'm using RFX2400 boards and frequency synchronisation is always an important issue.

My question is, with the LFTX/RX boards, is the communication truly baseband such that frequency synchronisation can be totally ignored?

We're heading towards using the USRPs and LF boards as an ADSL test bed.

Looking forward to your replies,
- Ismail