Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] makefiles trouble

From: Hans Glitsch
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] makefiles trouble
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 11:20:37 -0700

Thanks, Chris and Eric, for the help so far.  I was finally able to pass the usrp1_source_c_sptr smart pointer into my c++ code.  I have one more step that I still can't seem to figure out:

I want to call functions on the smart pointer, but the functions are not getting linked into my c++ code.  From what I understand so far, these functions are defined in cc files in /gnuradio/gr-usrp/src/ and this code gets built into a library _usrp1.so that gets installed in /usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/gnuradio/_usrp1.so

I know how to link with libraries that begin with "lib", but I can't yet figure out how to make it link with '_usrp1.so' .  Can someone please give me a hint?

Thanks for the help,
Hans