[Discuss-gnuradio] New to USRP

From: Shivvaan Sathasilvam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] New to USRP
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 16:19:37 +0930

Hi,

I am very very new to USRP.. I have followed the instructions on SuseInstall and then BuildGuide. I do not know what to do next?

I am running Suse 10.2 and have got the USRP mother board with RX2400 daughter boards.

Hope to hear from anyone with ideas on what to do next! It would be great if someone could tell me which other wiki's I need to read and in which order...( I am searching in the title index, http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/TitleIndex)

Cheers,
Shivvaan