[Discuss-gnuradio] missing module usrpm

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] missing module usrpm
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 08:18:43 +0930

G'day,

I'm going through the example applications and whilst most work fine, some did
return the following messages and failing to execute:

barossa: {17} ./usrp_wfm_rcv_nogui.py -f 100.3
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./usrp_wfm_rcv_nogui.py", line 9, in ?
    from usrpm import usrp_dbid
ImportError: No module named usrpm

I can't remember seeing this module in previous releases, nor did I see this
error message. Did I miss an options needed for this module to build? I
suspect it to be part of gr-usrp. Where and how is it created? grep'ing
through the source tree I only found references to usrpm but failed to find
the location where it is defined.

Thanks in advance,

cheerio Berndt