[Discuss-gnuradio] Exploring Gnu Radio

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Exploring Gnu Radio
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:05:28 -0400

The png's in the docs/exploring gnu radio directory are corrupted. I cannot read them with gimp or any other other tool. File run on them says they are PNG corrupted files.

I loaded the eps files, they appear to be okay but any png I tried to generate from them in a few seconds of trying, was lame.

Bob

--
Robert W. McGwier, Ph.D.
Center for Communications Research