Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC version 0.65

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC version 0.65
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 18:27:18 -0400

Ed Criscuolo wrote:

I'm having a problem with GRC. When I try to construct a flow graph using Clock Recovery, it fails at runtime, with an error message:

Wrong number of arguments for overloaded function 'clock_recovery_mm_ff'.
  Possible C/C++ prototypes are:
    gr_make_clock_recovery_mm_ff(float,float,float,float,float)
    gr_make_clock_recovery_mm_ff(float,float,float,float)

> Josh Blum wrote:
>
> Hello Ed,
>
> This was a typo in 0.65 with the clock recovery. I decided to fix it
> just now (yikes, i made changes to a tag!). You can re-download or
> re-check out 0.65.
>
> This has been long-since fixed in the grc trunk if you'd like to give
> that a try.  svn co http://gnuradio.org/svn/grc/trunk grc
>
> GL,
> -Josh

Thanks Josh.

I finally was able to get it to work when I realized the constructor for clock_recovery_mm_ff was getting passed a flowgraph as the first arg.
Changing the last part of the return statement from

   ... type.parse()[0](fg, *map(lambda a: a.parse(), args))

   ... type.parse()[0](*map(lambda a: a.parse(), args))

seemed to do the trick.