Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Integrate Click Router and GnuRadio

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Integrate Click Router and GnuRadio
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 21:05:49 -0400

A couple students did this for their master's thesis here two years back I think. Peter had e-mailed me their report, I'm hosting it for you:
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/gnychis/SDR-PRS-Final.pdf

I have access to their thesis too, but they're just long drawn out versions of the short paper :)

You may want to try contacting the student authors on the left before contacting Peter. If you can't get a hold of any of them let me know and I will ask Peter in my meeting with him this week about access to their work.

https://www.cmu.edu/directory

It's public information.

- George

Li, W David wrote:
Hello,

Has anyone done this integration before? My first question is both Click and GnuRadio are in C++ so it would not be hard (in theory) to do so. But I haven’t seen an example of calling GnuRadio APIs in C++. All of them so far are in Python. Is this true?
-          David Li