RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] pure c++ code and VC6 project for gnuradio

From: yandy
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] pure c++ code and VC6 project for gnuradio
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 22:16:05 +0800

Hi David,

You can get the project from http://www.sdr-cn.com/wiki/wiki.asp?db=WikiAsp&o=GnuradioVc6project ,The project only include the gnuradio framework codes,I think it isn't fit for "a pure c++ interface to the USRP",maybe more work need to do. I believe it is more useful for newbie to understand gnuradio framework easily.
I'm glad if the project is usefulness for you .

Best Regards.
yandy