Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 4x4 MIMO with USRP

From: Ketan Mandke
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 4x4 MIMO with USRP
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:40:58 -0500

Martin,

Thanks for your response. It is disappointing to hear that the MIMO
support for 4 antennas will not be available for some time.

Could you provide some more details into why this problem of aligning
the transmit samples will be easier in the new m-block framework? Will
these new packet oriented m-blocks utilize a different interface to
the USRP which will make this alignment-task easier?

--
Ketan Mandke