[Discuss-gnuradio] python exception

From: Dominik Auras
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] python exception
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:59:13 +0200

Hi!

Any idea where this exception can come from?

Exception exceptions.ReferenceError: 'weakly-referenced object no longer
exists' in <bound method db_flexrf_2400_tx_mimo_b.__del__ of
<gnuradio.db_flexrf_mimo.db_flexrf_2400_tx_mimo_b object at 0x8895c2c>>
ignored

The code does not explicitly delete the subdevice. I instantiate the
usrp object, then I retrieve a handle to the subdev to set gain etc.
Handles to usrp and subdev are stored in class members. The object
holding these handles is not destroyed before program end.

Greetings
Dominik