[Discuss-gnuradio] am_rcv and remote audio

From: jonshan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] am_rcv and remote audio
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:24:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

1. I find that in the code am_rcv.py, if you comment out the line
"src.set_pga(0,20)", the quality of the sound is improved ALOT.

2. I have remote audio working with GNU Radio. No sound card needed, data
is transferred using Network Audio System. The quality is reasonable with
occasional hiccups. If anyone is interested, I will upload the code.

Jonathan Shan