[Discuss-gnuradio] really get to zero Hz

From: Hans Glitsch
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] really get to zero Hz
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 09:12:53 -0700

Hi,

I want to frequency shift my signal down to zero Hz.  I can do that with the ddc and a freq_xlating_fir_filter block, but there is always some frequency error.  Is there a block that will auto fine tune the shift frequency so the output is as close as possible to 0 Hz?

If so, is there an example of how to use it?

Another potential complication is that there is no constant carrier for the signal I'm receiving.

Thanks,
Hans

believed to be clean.