[Discuss-gnuradio] Basic Bandwidth math

From: Jeffrey Karrels
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Basic Bandwidth math
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 11:56:30 -0400

Ok. I am having a world of problems today, the main one being
determining if it is my issues causing the headache or the headache
causing the issues. ;)

I have a basic bandwidth limit that I am hitting and for some reason I
cannot do basic math today.

I am trying to see how many carriers I can transmit on. I am mixing a
single gmsk modulated source with LOs in software and seeing how many
times I can do that. A single channel is 250kHz wide and the channels
are 400kHz apart center to center. In other words my LOs are 400e3,
800e3, ...

How many carriers would you expect that I could transmit on?

Thanks
Jeff
P.S. Sorry in advance, I am nuts today.