[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP tuning

From: Justin Shaw
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP tuning
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 21:05:10 -0400

I think I have a misunderstanding regarding tuning the USRP.

I have connected the TX-A directly to RX-A. I am plotting the FFT of
both the transmitted and received signal. I have tuned RX to 0 Hertz
so I expect the positive frequencies to look the same up to noise
affects.

What I get instead is mostly noise, with occasional blips at an offset
frequency.  I.E. 5 KHz input gives me occasional energy at about 3
KHz.  But most often I don't see any signal at all.

I have posted the GRC graph and FFT plots at
http://wyoinnovation.blogspot.com/.

Justin Shaw