[Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA sample timestamps

From: Roshan Baliga
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA sample timestamps
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:12:38 -0700

Hi all,

For one of our applications we think we need timestamps for some or all samples coming across the USB bus. I know there was some mention of this a while ago on the list, but I didn't find an open ticket on Trac.

Obviously we would submit our changes back to gnuradio for inclusion in the project. For this reason, I'd like to know what requirements gnuradio has for FPGA timestamps, and what work, if any, has been done on this so far.

Thanks,
 Roshan Baliga