Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Information FPGA

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Information FPGA
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:58:07 -0400

> Hi,
> I am a student and I carry out a degree thesis about SDR in particular FPGA. I
> have seen some modules of FPGA but I haven't understood however these modules
> are interconnected between them.
> Could you give me any informations?

If you check out the code from SVN and build any of the Quartus
projects in the repository, it will spit out a graphical block view of
how all the components are connected together.  This is very helpful
and allows you to investigate yourself.

On the other hand, if you want to just see a down and dirty diagrams
that other people have put together, try the wiki here:

    http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UsrpFPGA

Brian