Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] low frequency oscope

From: ematlis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] low frequency oscope
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 14:43:09 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, it's 10 Hz. And a 50 Hz high-pass; I originally didn't have that in place, thinking it would filter off the 4 Hz, but in fact it doesn't seem to, although it does remove most of the DC. Could this problem be an aliasing problem? Or could it be related to the frequency resolution of the local oscillator?

thanks,
eric