[Discuss-gnuradio] modify usrp_nbfm_ppt.py to work with FLEX 900

From: snow_fox
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] modify usrp_nbfm_ppt.py to work with FLEX 900
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:56:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hey,

Can anyone tell me how can I modify the usrp_nbfm_ppt.py to let it works
with my flex900 to receive cordless phone signal. I guess i need to change
the parameter of the receive low pass filter.

this is the original code which works fine with flex400
        chan_coeffs = gr.firdes.low_pass (1.0,                # gain
                                          self.if_rate,       # sampling
rate
                                          13e3,               # low pass
cutoff freq