[Discuss-gnuradio] Question about hearing FM station

From: Ruby Lin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about hearing FM station
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:16:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I am completely new in this list and in this project. I just start from the tutorial. When I am following the tutorial and run the example of sudo ./wfm_rcv_gui.py 101.5, I can only hear the noise. However, the example of sudo ./usrp_oscope.py works well. Could someone explain it to me?

Appreciated,
Ruby Lin