[Discuss-gnuradio] Others informations on RSSI

From: tarara
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Others informations on RSSI
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:54:22 +0200

Hi,
I am working on how to calcolate the value of Digital RSSI in FPGA (from output
of ADCs). I have executed two tests,"test_usrp_inband_rx" and
"test_ursp_inband_register", of package "inband-usb"in the same way as Mrs
George Nychis has indicated me.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2007-09/msg00151.html

I am using FLEX900 and the value of RSSI is between 24 and 25.
Is correct this value?
Executing those tests I don't understand the frequency which is setted on
FLEX900 in code. Where can I set that frequency in code?

Thank you very much.