[Discuss-gnuradio] Newbie question: gnuradio configure with USRP

From: W. David Li
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Newbie question: gnuradio configure with USRP
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:58:55 -0700

I have USRP board with RFX2400. The question is how GnuRadio should be
configured/compiled to use USRP. Before this I configured/compiled 3.0.4
without USRP (using ./configure, make and make install). ./configure
showed:

The following components were skipped either because you asked not
to build them or they didn't pass configuration checks:

usrp
gr-usrp
gr-audio-jack
gr-audio-osx
gr-audio-portaudio
gr-audio-windows
gr-wxgui

This made me wonder if I need to something different this time.

Thanks.

- David