[Discuss-gnuradio] Important bug fixes in trunk and release 3.1 branch -

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Important bug fixes in trunk and release 3.1 branch - need testing
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 07:26:41 -0700

We have three important bug fixes recently checked in to the development
trunk and backported to the release 3.1 stable branch.  These involve
fairly low-level code, and we're interested in users confirming the
original bugs are fixed and that there has been no collateral damage.

Users tracking the development trunk or the release 3.1 stable branch
via Subversion can update to the latest revision, recompile, and
reinstall.  Once we're confident with these, we'll create 3.1.1 release
source tarballs and binary packages.

The three bugs are:

"I and Q channels may get swapped on transmit"
http://gnuradio.org/trac/ticket/179

"std_4rx_0tx.rbf has weird side band on channel 0"
http://gnuradio.org/trac/ticket/195

"benchmark_tx.py / benchmark_rx.py not working on the air"
http://gnuradio.org/trac/ticket/196

The first two of these have been around for quite a while and required
fixes to the USRP FPGA code and re-synthesis of the FPGA bitstreams. The
last was a "brown paper bag" bug introduced with the new top_block and
hier_block2 code.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC