RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] I and Q samples out of FPGA receive chain

From: Nirali Patel
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] I and Q samples out of FPGA receive chain
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 11:57:26 -0600

Jonathan,

Thanks for your response. I can see the ch0rx signal toggling on my Basic RX
in slot A using the following command
u = usrp.source_c(0,decim_rate=8,fpga_filename="mytestfile.rbf")
u._write_oe(0,0xffff,oxffff)            # for enabling A side Basic RX
u._write_fpga_reg(FR_DEBUG_EN, bmFR_DEBUG_EN_RX_A)

How do I modify the _write_oe command in order to output enable a Basic TX
also on side A?

If I use

u._write_fpga_reg(FR_DEBUG_EN, bmFR_DEBUG_EN_RX_A | bmFR_DEBUG_EN_TX_A)

it does not enable the Basic TX on side A.

Thanks again for the help!
Nirali