Re: [Discuss-gnuradio]Why I can't success modify setup.ini

From: Don Ward
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio]Why I can't success modify setup.ini
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 08:35:47 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "JackyYang" <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 7:41 AM

       I have a question regarding to install GUNRadio in Vista for using
the Cygwin after visiting your website and reading your instruction. That is when I reference the web http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/WindowsTips, I modify the setup.ini but I can't see the python2.4 on the cygwin install form Local Directory. I just found the pylibxml2 at the python. I am sure I had solved
the python-2.4.3-1.tar in the /release/python.

Python 2.4 is no longer available as a Cygwin package, but GNU Radio 3.1.1 can use Python 2.5 instead. I will update the wiki for 3.1.1 on Cygwin later today.

-- Don W.