Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Signal reconstruction

From: Firas abbas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Signal reconstruction
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 03:12:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Use center frequency =0 in the usrp scope. If you use center frequency = 250K, you will shift the signal to 0 Hz.

What is your signal input level in dBm ?

Firas

Aadil Volkwin <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Firstly my apologies for posting known quantities, I guessed that members would like to see in what way I tinkered with usrp_rx_cfile.py. point taken though.

Screen shots of the MATLAB plots as well as the usrp_oscop.py output can be found at:

https://rrsg.ee.uct.ac.za/members/aadil/

I'm pretty sure the MATLAB is correct.

I have upped the input freq to 250KHz, now attempting a square wave (in desperation) and
set the options.freq to 0 in --->self.u.tune(0, self.subdev, options.freq)

I'm Still not getting sensible plots.

Thanks again,

Aadil