[Discuss-gnuradio] Cell cross compilation ready for testing

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cell cross compilation ready for testing
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 04:04:26 -0800

For those of you with PS3's, I've checked in code that allows us to
cross compile from an x86 or x86_64 machine running Fedora 7.

Instructions on how to do it are in the wiki:

  http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/CrossCompilingForCell

Basically it uses NFS to access / on the ps3 and to create
a shared filesystem between the two machines.

Please give it a try and let me know how it works for you.
As always, please fix anything I missed in the instructions.

It builds everything in about 9 minutes ;)

Eric