[Discuss-gnuradio] .gnuradio/config.conf Does not exist

From: Firas A.
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] .gnuradio/config.conf Does not exist
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 21:37:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

According to previous email-listing, I should find the following file :
 ~/.gnuradio/config.conf

But the file does not exist. I have Ubuntu 7.10 OS and gnuradio 3.1.1.

According to a note, this file should contains system wide configuration
data for GNU Radio, and  we can override any setting by editing
~/.gnuradio/config.conf

Firas