[Discuss-gnuradio] Installing on CentOS

From: Andrew Rose
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing on CentOS
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:34:12 -0000

Does anybody here have any experience (good or bad) with installing and
using GnuRadio on CentOS?

Whilst I've successfully got GnuRadio working on Windows (cygwin), it's
quite a hassle and the final result isn't great.  (It's _very_ slow and
I can't get GRC to work with it due to python version issues.)  I'm
aware Windows isn't really a core platform, so I was wondering about
trying with CentOS.  I don't want to open up a general "which Linux
distribution is best" discussion - just to find out if anybody has tried
with CentOS and what their experience has been.

Thanks,

Andrew