[Discuss-gnuradio] Cygwin Python Import Error

From: JackyYang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cygwin Python Import Error
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 02:24:54 +0800

Dear Sir:

Hi, I am install gnuradio with cygwin on the vista.

In the /usr/src/gnuradio-3.1.1/gnuradio-examples/python, I want to choose any example to run test.

So, that into the /audio, and type command: $python audio_fft.py

I gat a result:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File “audio_fft.py”, line 23, in<module>

    From gnuradio import gr, gru, audio

ImportError: No module named gnuradio

I am a beginner to learning gnuradio and python, that maybe a stupid question. But I just don’t know.

Who can help me, I am appreciation.