[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: Re: Re: LFRX-LF Rev 2.2 troubles

From: Rana Basheer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: Re: Re: LFRX-LF Rev 2.2 troubles
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 07:06:10 +0100

The problem was traced to the RFX2400 board that we were using. We
didn't realize that the RFX2400 was crossed with a black pen and it was
marked 1200. As for the LFRX, the USRP_fft.py detects when the signal is
generated by another USRP board. But I was trying to capture local AM
station signals using that and it never worked. We have couple of AM
stations very close (less than 1 mile). They also did not register in
the USRP fft.